Some of the many different ways that I might be able to help you:
- You’ve lots of ideas but don’t know where to start or don’t have the time to implement them.
- You’ve no idea what to do with your garden but you want it to look good and to be able to enjoy entertaining friends in it.
- You’re fed up with buying expensive plants that don’t thrive or die after a few months.
- You don’t know what plant to plant where.
- You have an overgrown/tired/messy looking border that needs sorting out.
- You want a garden that looks good but requires minimum time spent on it.
- You want to turn an uninspiring back lawn into a delightful space for you and your family.
- You have recently moved into a new property and want to make the garden your own and potentially add value to your property.
- You want a garden that reflects your own individual style.
- You need help with garden maintenance.
If any of the above apply to you then do get in touch to discuss your requirements and arrange an initial consultation visit.
Find out more about services offered